Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: gah! pred leg cramps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, he gave me some ointment to help with the "burning" but after using it, i realize the burning feeling is deep in my bones, not just nostril skin (haha, for lack of a better word). its hard because i dont exactly live close to my doctors, and keep having to cut out of work. i had a septoplasty a while ago, and was left with a bump in my nose that is more of a cosmetic nuisance than anything. my ENT said he'd fix that for free, and perhaps while i'm under (which WOULD cost money if i decided to sleep thru it) i could beg him to peek around and grab random biopsies? i dont know. i dont think i'll ever get a positive blood test.

i have shortness of breath too, which after a chest xray came back clear, i was given and asthma inhaler. which actually does help for the most part. so here i am, snorting flonase and steroid inhalers, and at least i'm getting some steroid in me and it helps a tad, but i know its not fixing the underlying autoimmune problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NicoleB, hang in there. Sometimes it's finding the right doctor to help you out and get you straighten out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be a chiropractor.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234