Last Monday I developed some strange symtoms (for me anyway)... thought I had possibly devolped a UTI. Called my GP, got in to see her Thursday. Symptoms were much worse... frequent urination (every 10-15 minutes), inability to empty bladder, extreme pain and pressure after voiding (to the point of crying).

Did a urine sample... LOTS of blood in the urine. Gave me Cipro to take for 5 days, doc said UTI. Sent the urine to the lab to check for bacteria.

Symptoms have worsened, and now there is visible blood on the tissue after urination. Got a call at 9:00pm last night (Yes... on a Sunday night) from the doc. Lab tests say no bacteria... so it isn't an infection. Going to set me up with a Urologist, and possibly a Nephrologist. Doc says this is out of her league. See my Rhuemy Tuesday and he should have all the info faxed from GP by then.

I was hoping for infection, strange as that sounds. Worried that the Cytoxan is attacking the bladder...

Thanks for letting me vent. Just a little freaked out right now and wondering 'what now?'