Likes Likes:  3
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: H1N1 - the girl who kicked the hornet's nest

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey gang, just writing an email to a CBC reporter on this exact topic. He's doing a story about it and I got hooked up with him through a BBC reporter who knows Brian. I've been digging a little deeper with this, and apparently our government in their infinite wisdom aproved the squalene adjuvant which the FDA did not alow the US to have in theirs. That's the adjuvant associated with the Gulf War Syndrome as Sangye's earlier post showed (an aray of AI diseases), but our government and a few in Europe (Sweden, Norway, and a couple more) thought that the risk/benefit was worth 'protecting us all'. So it makes sense that those of you in the States didn't see anything as well as those in England. It's us lucky Canadians, and a couple of Weggies I've spoken to in Sweden, so who knows. I'm still convinced that this is where the ball dropped in my particular case, and I feel slightly betrayed by the folks who are supposed to keep us safe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, squalene is highly controversial. If you go to www. nvic.org (National Vaccine Info Center) and put squalene in the search box, you'll get lots of good articles about it.

I understand your feeling of betrayal, Marta. Any of us who've been damaged by vaccines feel that way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heard on the radio today that the flu season in the southern hemisphere this year is pretty mild.(so far). That has in the past been a pretty good indicator of how the flu season will be here in the U.S. They also said that some university I believe in Texas is working on a Vaccine that will fight all or most influenza for 5 to 10 years. They said it targets influenza in general and not a specific strain.

I do not want to get a flu vaccine this year and the fact that they are calling for a mild season makes my choice easier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear ya Marta. I have to get the meningococcal vaccine if I want the Implants.

I hate to say this but our modern medical system has been hijacked by the elitists of the world to gain a better control over the whole population. Kind of like media and other big businesses.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil, you mean it's a requirement for you to get the vaccine??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it is Sangye. At least that is the way I understood it. With no hearing it is difficult to communicate with others. My doc hear said it would be safe to take because it is the dead vaccine. He said I should stay away from all live vaccines. He did say though that he doubts the vaccine will do any good. The surgeon said I would be on antibiotics before, during, and after the surgery just to be safe. He said infections are extremely rare. He said he has had only one other really complicated case like me and the implants were very successful. He said too if I have any questions just fax them to his office and he will get back to me.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's ridiculous, especially given the fact that it's not even likely to work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree and I will be discussing this again with my doc on the 19th.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is something my friend posted on facebook recently.

The verdict is out on flu shots. Many medical experts now agree it is more important to protect yourself and your family from the flu vaccine than the flu itself. Let’s take a look at the reasons behind this verdict:

1.) There is a total lack of real evidence that young children even benefit from flu shots. A systematic review of 51 studies involving 260,000 children age 6 to 23 months found no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo. Also the shots are only able to protect against certain strains of the virus, which means that if you come into contact with a different strain of virus you will still get the flu.

2.) Medical journals have published thousands of articles revealing that injecting vaccines can actually lead to serious health problems including harmful immunological responses and a host of other infections. This further increases the body’s susceptibility to the diseases that the vaccine was supposed to protect against.

3.) Ever noticed how vaccinated children within days or few weeks develop runny noses, pneumonia, ear infections and bronchiolitis? The reason is the flu virus introduced in their bodies which creates these symptoms. It also indicates immuno-suppression i.e. lowering of the immunity. The flu vaccines actually do not immunize but sensitize the body against the virus.

4.) Its a known fact that Flu vaccines contain strains of the flu virus along with other ingredients. Now think about the impact such a vaccine can have over someone with a suppressed immune system? If you have a disease that is already lowering your body’s ability to fight a virus, taking the flu shot will put your body in danger of getting the full effects of the flu and make you more susceptible to pneumonia and other contagious diseases.

5.) The Flu vaccines contain mercury, a heavy metal known to be hazardous for human health. The amount of mercury contained in a multi-dose flu shot is much higher than the maximum allowable daily exposure limit. Mercury toxicity can cause memory loss, depression, ADD, oral health problems, digestive imbalances, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases and many more such serious health ailments.

And what about the elderly? Can the flu vaccine help them?

6.) There is mounting evidence that flu shots can cause Alzheimer’s disease. One report shows that people who received the flu vaccine each year for 3 to 5 years had a 10-fold greater chance of developing Alzheimer’s disease than people who did not have any flu shots. Also with age the immune system weakens, thus lowering your ability to fight off infections. Introducing the flu virus in the bodies of elderly could have dangerous consequences.

Can we trust the authorities who are promoting the wide-spread use of flu vaccines?

7.) The Center for Disease Control appoints a 15-member Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). This committee is responsible for deciding who should be vaccinated each year. Almost all the ACIP have a financial interest in immunizations. It’s all about the money and may have very little to do with your health and well being. The very people pushing these vaccines stand to make billions of dollars. This itself creates a doubt on how effective these flu vaccines really are?

8.) Research shows that over-use of the flu-vaccine and drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can actually alter flu viruses and cause them to mutate into a more deadly strain. Couple this with drug resistant strains and you have virtually no benefits with much risk.

9.) There is enough evidence that shows that the ingredients present in the flu vaccinations can actually cause serious neurological disorders. In the 1976 swine flu outbreak, many who got the flu shots developed permanent nerve damage. Flu vaccines can contain many harmful materials including detergent, mercury, formaldehyde, and strains of live flu virus. Is this what you want to put in YOUR body?

10.) Trying to guess what strain to vaccinate against each season has proved to be no more effective than a guessing game. This has been very true in recent years with the H1N1 strain. Moreover getting multi-shots will only prove more dangerous as different strains of viruses and harmful ingredients are introduced into your body.

Flu shots are indeed more dangerous than you could think, and it is best to rely on natural ways to protect against the flu rather than getting yourself vaccinated.

Isn’t it interesting that the main stream public health officials never promote the various proven ways to avoid the flu other than through vaccination? How about spending some of the billions of advertising dollars teaching us natural ways to boost our immune systems and avoid the flu without harmful and sometimes deadly vaccinations.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By no means am I in favor of flu shots, but I would like to correct some wrong information in that post.

- Large numbers of medical professionals are not telling people to avoid flu shots. On the contrary, they're increasing the intensity of their warnings each year. Holistic health professionals do oppose most vaccines, including the flu shot

- There aren't "thousands" of medical journal articles about harmful effects of vaccine ingredients. In fact, there are almost none. There should be thousands, but the money for that isn't there.

- Not all flu vaccines contain mercury. Check the ingredients for the type you'd be getting. NVIC.org has a vaccine calculator that shows what's in each vaccine, by manufacturer

- The study claiming the flu shot increases the risk of Alzheimer's by 10 times was later shown to be false or falsified, I don't remember which.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast