Hey y'all,

I've been off for a while trying to get myself together - it's not coming back to me as quickly as I like - in fact it's tiny little microsteps - the kind you need a microscope to see the progress with. But I think it's moving in the right direction.

Here's a little something that my sister just found and sent my way. Interesting indeed. I remember my little girl having the 'slapped cheek' thing a while back. I might ask my doc to do a blood test just out of curiosity.

Human Parvovirus B19 Infection: Autoimmune Disease Trigger

Also something crazy I just heard about today. ANOTHER co-worker just got taken to the city with 'liver failure'. This is a strong, healthy active father of two who ended up working at my old desk after I got sick (only six months). So now there are FOUR of us who worked within 5-10 feet of each other, with no medical histories, very active lifestyles who are all currently fighting something of unknown origin (mine is the only one diagnosed, but we all seem to have similar symptoms and all of us have organ involvement). How bizzare is that?

Hope everyone's doing well. I haven't been on my computer for days and days.