I wonder if Wegener people know about the sinus irrigation system for their sinuses. I know it sounds yukky BUT it may help you. There is is special bottle which is very squeezable plastic with a tube that goes to the bottom of the bottle to bring the liquid up to the top. So you put a sachet of a salt powder(works out about 30 cents each) in the bottle with body temperature water and leaning over a sink squeeze the liquid up through your sinus. It feels strange at first(I'm a person who hates having their head under water when I'm swimming) but you do get used to it. I sniff it back up to increase the exposure to the nasal cavities. The most difficult part is getting the water temperature right as you need to use boiled water. So I have experimented and I boil the kettle and fill to a certain mark on the bottle and I keep boiled water in a glass bottle in the fridge and then top this up to a certain line on the squeeze bottle. It's always the right temp then. Fess and Neilmed are the 2 brands I know of. I've just ordered more satchets over the internet. The initial kit costs about $17 which includes about 40 sachets. The Eye and Ear Hospital doctor recommended this to me.