Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: T-shirts!!! W00T!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All great points. I think humor is always a good way to bring attention to the shirts, and it also helps us to be able to laugh about Wegs.

As far as prednisone, huge numbers of people are on it-- people with AI diseases, asthma, COPD, etc.... I'd say at least half of the people I talk to are familiar with it to some degree. I love the "I feel predi" t-shirt. I think a lot of people will feel compelled to ask what the heck it means.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    Here goes, I've posted my first idea of a t-shirt design on the blog I just started. I'm new to blogging, and tend to be quite verbose, so hopefully I'm not missing the boat too much. Nevertheless, my first two t-shirt ideas are on there if you'd like to check them out and let me know what you be thinkin'.Weggies Unite
    Very classy, I like them both; front and back including the patch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the ideas...really like the "Google It". I was on VF just yesterday to order some stickers and armbands to raise awareness in my neck of the woods. T-shirts would be awesome. Love the pred ideas, but would also like to see more generic designs for family members/friends to wear also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Marta,

We love your style over here in the UK. Email the jpeg design to me and I'll get some quotes from my contact who helps with all our charity golf day stuff. We could golf balls, etc,etc!

The designs have had us both laughing! My wife wants the designs to be front only; greedy so and so wants two t-shirts!

Jase

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charitygolfdays View Post
    Hi Marta,

We love your style over here in the UK. Email the jpeg design to me and I'll get some quotes from my contact who helps with all our charity golf day stuff. We could golf balls, etc,etc!

The designs have had us both laughing! My wife wants the designs to be front only; greedy so and so wants two t-shirts!

Jase
    Hey Jase,

Thanks, I'm on a pred high

I have them in PDF so if you want I can send you the PDF's that way you can give them to whoever you want to print them and they maintain resolution (jpg's aren't that great for several reasons) plus you can alter them any way you like (or the printer can), so you can add stuff, remove stuff, change the copy to suit your needs, and you don't have to re-invent. In other words I'll send you a working copy and you can use it as a base to go wherever you like. Just let me know what email I can send them to, and they're yours to do with what you like.

I like your wife. I'm greedy too.

I actually designed these for myself, not with this in mind, so it just happened that this conversation started here and I'm a sharer and why not. If anyone has a cooked out head like me, I thought they might like it. I wasn't going to put the little circle on mine, cuz I think I could do a much better job for awareness by talking to people, and the designs are intended to have a little fun and engage a conversation, but that was something mentioned on the thread so I added it. I also stole Andrew's 'pred rage' brain child... couldn't resist on that one. Way too good and easy to play with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm feeling like the odd one out here. I don't like wearing T shirts with slogans.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'm feeling like the odd one out here. I don't like wearing T shirts with slogans.
    I'm sure you are not Jack, we are all different. Anyway I've thought of you, and will mention the words CAR STICKER and see if Marta runs with it.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Window stickers or bumper stickers sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure how much take up you would need to make it viable.
    Jack

Doug Guest

weggieboy: Home: Zazzle.com Store I think. I'll try the link to see if it works. Yep!

The problem with it is that they don't notify you of sales by item, so the best I can do is guess how much a donation should be.

The items with a WG theme in my weggieboy "store" can be my contribution for ideas for items to sell through a Wegener's Granulomatosis Disease Support Forum "store". I've been using Zazzle to make up one off items for my own amusement mostly, though a few others have purchased thing from it.

Zazzle is just one of many places you can have items of all sorts made up. You can set up a store and attach it to a forum, for example, which would fit in with someone's thought on having a home page for the forum...oh, I think it was the new CMS level thingy Andrew was asking for input on. Frankly, the new changes Andrew asks for input on strike me as a great way to focus our content and efforts toward fund raising and awareness.
    Last edited by Doug; 08-19-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew and Marta,

I love the tshirt idea,a color would be nice,front and back is good,pred ideas are great!!!!

I surely would buy some,big sizes is good.

Not very creative especially being sick and on more pred.

Great ideas!

Thanks All!!!!

Aunnie

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast