Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Greetings!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Greetings!

My name is Bill and I live in the Tampa Bay Area. I was diagnosed back in 2006 when I was 39 years old. I won't hash out here in my introduction what having this illness has been like but hopefully the worst is behind me. I hope I can be a positive contribution to this group.
    Be Well
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Bill and please feel free to hash it all out with the group. I think that members derive a lot of strength from other members stories and especially how they were able to overcome symptoms and achieve a new normal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Bill, and yes we want to hear your story. It helps us and others see that we are not alone in our WG world. Glad you here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome aboard Bill... look forward to talking with you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

welcome Bill looking forward to reading you posts take care DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to our group Bill. Look forward to your interactions, you will find the people here very supportive.

Doug Guest

Each person contributes something to the forum because there are no identical experiences among us. I'm 62, was diagnosed at 55. My experience is going to be a lot different than a 7 year old child being diagnosed with it or a 39 year old man. Some of the issues that need to be dealt with, for example, are related to economic impact on us because of health plan issues or how our bosses work with us on time off for medical appointments or days the Prednisone/Cytoxan mix is wiping us out. As you read posts, I bet you will think, "I experienced something similar to that" or "I experienced a totally different thing with that drug", etc. We encourage you to join in: There are no stupid questions and all comments are welcome, within the guidelines of the forum rules (no religion or politics, basically). Most of us are pretty nice. Ha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Bill. we all contribute with our symptoms and stories and I cannot think what I would have done all these years without my friends helping words. we will be that much better off for your experience.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Bill
    I remember not feeling so alone when I found this group. Before that I thought I was the only one on the planet and an alien.
    cheers Col 23