Thread: "I Don't Know" - Notes from the VF Symposium

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Lisa Marie, is your heart wall thickening due to working harder, as in ventricular hypertrophy?
    no it is in the intraseptal wall....sorry for spelling errors ....not feeling to well....i did not have it last fall and i do not have high b/p......of the left ventricle.....my ef is 55% so it is working effectively ...just concerning as WG is a sneeky un predicable beast....so we are going to watch it...if I do not get a fever i can still continue my rituxan...on friday....so i pray no fever and this stupid cough leaves soon....since i increased my sinus rinse the sputum is turning more yellow so i am head ing the right direction....going back to bed I am wiped out,,,,,
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, that's great news about the rtx! I think it'll clear up with what you're doing. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat....

Doug Guest

Good to read you are headed in the right direction, Lisa Marie!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567