Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: How to Beat Some of Pred's Side Effects

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    CT01, no alternative medicine, of all kinds, can replace the wg treatment.
    Hello Alysia,

Thanks....maybe not to replace entirely but could some alternate treatment help to reduce dependency on the WG medicines?

CT01

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CT01 View Post
    Thanks....maybe not to replace entirely but could some alternate treatment help to reduce dependency on the WG medicines?
    This disease does not have ONE all curing drug nor ONE all-telling book. Each of us have a similar, albeit very unique drug treatment plan, and each of us writes our own book on GPA/Wegeners as we progress with treatment, etc.

Most of us, are dependent on the drugs, and will be for some time (maybe forever) to stay in a drug-induced remission.

I know that there are a few people out there that are in drug-free remission, but If I had to guess, I would is a very small percentage compared to the rest that are on a wegs maintenance drug of some kind.

Maybe that could be another Poll Question?
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CT01 View Post
    Hello Alysia,

CT01
    As far as I know we depend on our drugs for life. It is too dangerous to try to replace them.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Alysia and Mike...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112