Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
I hope you guys don't mind but I passed the address to this forum to the Canadian Vasculitis guys in case they want to add it to their Vasculitis Support Groups links. I have found so much comfort, wisdom and compassion here that not sharing it with someone else who is floundering through the maze of Wegener's would be a crime, so I hope I'm not stepping on any toes. You can spank me if I am, although that would mean you'd have to come to Jasper and meet a Weggie face to face - ha ha.

On that note, I also made a couple of other suggestions/comments/inquiries including maybe having the Canadian Vasculitis Foundation hold a symposium every two years on alternate years from the US symposium. That way people would have a choice to go every year and see different research, different locations throughout our great continent, and meet more of each other face to face and not have to wait TWO WHOLE YEARS. We could start with Jasper... ha ha again.

Yeah I know, stirring the pot, stirring the pot. (Another food metaphor brought to you by a prednasone infected mind

Hey Phil, BMW again... I'm starting to see a pattern.
Mind? Nahhh, like elephant said, the more the merrier. Anyone can pass the forum address on. We need as many people as possible to know this place exists