Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default New Member

SO GLAD TO FIND PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT MY WIFE AND KIDS ARE TALKING ABOUT. I HAVE HAD WG 1 YEAR, ALSO HAD STROKE THAT COMPLETLY DESTROYED MY LIFE AND BUSINESS. LOOKING FOWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL. RT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Randy! I'm sorry to hear that this has been so devastating for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

HI TERRY. Thank you for your concern, I am sure i will get better soon. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL TODAY. RT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

G'day Randy :-) Sorry to hear you had such a rough time. From the way you write your posts you still seem to have a positive attitude which is great. How do you dot that?! It is a pleasure to meet you. What drug regime have the docs got you on? How has the stroke affected you?

Welcome to the forum!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Andrew: Good to here from you! YES I AM POSIVE ABOUT MY SITUATION! WHEN I was told i had WG my family and I were very sad because I have never had any majior health concerns. My son and I own our own business and for the last 5 yrs. have put our all into it. Now not being able to handle my part, we are considering closing down.
    About 1 month after the WG showed up I had a majior stroke that affected my left side of my body, I could not walk or use my left arm. After about 1 year of PT i am able to walk some with a cane but left arm has not come back complely.
    Our life has been pure HELL in every way, I COULD NOT BUY MY WAY OUT OF THIS. Being raised in a christian home as a child, and going my own way as a adult i soon found out how much I needed christ back in my life, Andrew I hit rock bottom and family and few friends were there to help me, but the lord was there for me and all of my progress I give him credit for it! I have made great progress and expect to be back better than I was before. IF ANY OF YOU ARE AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE READ, READ ,READ THE BOOK OF JOB I PROMISE YOU WILL LOOK AT YOURSELF IN A DIFFRENT WAY! I have found out I could have all the wealth in the world and still be unhappy. NOW I LIVE DAY TO DAY AND EXPECT TO RECOVER COMPLETLY. I dont want to preach to any one but this is how I deal with this every day. I have not heard from many people in this forum but I pray for you all for a speedy recovery and good health in the furture.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Randy, God bless you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Randy, you rock. Well said! You're certainly being looked after :-)
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.