Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Mom recently diagnosed with Wegener's

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy,
    My heart goes out to you and your family. Please know that your mother, as well as you and your father, are in my prayers. I'm still learning about this disease and its treatment, so I can't give you advice in that respect, but the advice of those who have replied to this thread I agree with. Stay strong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy - I wish I could confirm that everything is being done.. As a medical provider, sometimes what we do looks like a scene from the keystone cops, but has a purpose while other times, I hate to admit. We really are so focused on a "cause" that we do not look up from our own mindset to avoid the next issue. It sounds like you are doing everything on the face of the earth to get things coordinated and support your mother as her best advocate... I assure you - that is the BEST role for you and it sounds like you are excelling at it. I am hoping that they contact Dr Abdou for consultation - from their perspective - it won't hurt and why not... He may have something to add or just confirm that everything is being done... I am hoping that you are maintaining some sleep and trying to get your dad to do the same... you will continue to need sleep to perform at your best. As you can tell - there are a lot of good people in the world who have at least a small idea of the frustration that you are dealing with and we all wish you the best.. Keep up with us for support... Have they placed your mom into a medicine induced coma to allow her to rest while she is on the ventilator? I will have you in my prayers and thoughts...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so sorry to have to post that mom did not make it. She passed away late this afternoon. I want you all to fight this damn disease, and hopefully some day there will be a cure. I pray for each and everyone of you. Thank you so much for everything you all have done for me.

Cindy R.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh Cindy, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my gosh, Cindy... I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. Please know that you are in my heart and in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man Cindy, we're so sorry to hear this horrible news. Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be praying for your mom Cindy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your mother. You're in my prayers..please take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cindy I m sorry to hear off your loss ,my thoughts are with you and your family DEEx

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast