Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Does hearing ever recover?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well elephant go ahead and answer them!! Ha Ha!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by janNaz View Post
    I do have an imbalance problem and tinnitus which are both continuous. My ENT doc explained that damage to my left ear is probably still in the process of healing, which may be causing the imbalance, and once healed, the ears will balance out and the imbalance should go away...?? I don't know about this explanation as the imbalance has not yet improved, and I'm growing more and more tired and frustrated with walking around like a drunken sailor and not being able to drive. I did mention the imbalance again to my Rheumy yesterday, and she said perhaps its not my ears that's causing the imbalance but a problem in the cerebellum. She's going to discuss this with my ENT and see about doing a CT scan or MRI and other tests. I hope to find out more from her very soon.
    Jan, you should see a chiropractor who does craniosacral work. Where are you in AZ? My old stomping grounds-- I got connections to amazing docs out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Jan, you should see a chiropractor who does craniosacral work. Where are you in AZ? My old stomping grounds-- I got connections to amazing docs out there.
    Sangye, I'm in Glendale. I would love any referrals, as I've been contemplating the idea of going to a chiropractor. I've also been receiving acupuncture treatments to help with the hearing loss, but so far nothing in my left ear. One doctor told me it probably wouldn't return, but I have to remain positive that one day it will.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you lucky dog. You can go see my chiropractor there-- one of the best I've ever known.

Dr Mark Force
    480-563-4256

He's in Scottsdale, a dear friend. I've known him for about 10 years-- long before I got Wegs. He knows how to work with Wegs. because he was with me through the pre-dx days (when we had no idea what it was) through all the treatments and complications of the first 2.5 years. He still helps me long-distance. You'd be in completely safe hands there. I miss him so much I can't think of him without crying. He once drove up to Flagstaff at 4 in the morning (with late night notice) to keep me alive-- literally. I hope you'll give him a call. You won't believe the difference it can make.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was having some muscle stiffness in my back the last few days but has now gone away. I was wondering if it would be worth while to regularly see a chiropractor? I think there are 4 in town here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing else corrects what chiropractic does. I would never be without a chiropractor. That was true long before I became one, too.

I also think people should receive acupuncture regularly, since nothing else corrects those imbalances, either. I just haven't been able to find one out here who can handle my case.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Sangye, I think I will make some calls tomorrow to see a chiropractor, acupuncturist, massage therapist, and naturopathic doctor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Oh, you lucky dog. You can go see my chiropractor there-- one of the best I've ever known.

Dr Mark Force
    480-563-4256

He's in Scottsdale, a dear friend. I've known him for about 10 years-- long before I got Wegs. He knows how to work with Wegs. because he was with me through the pre-dx days (when we had no idea what it was) through all the treatments and complications of the first 2.5 years. He still helps me long-distance. You'd be in completely safe hands there. I miss him so much I can't think of him without crying. He once drove up to Flagstaff at 4 in the morning (with late night notice) to keep me alive-- literally. I hope you'll give him a call. You won't believe the difference it can make.
    Thanks Sangye! I will definitely give him a call.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have always had to adjust the pressure... and the left ear was messed up when I was up in the air just prior to the diagnosis. It has been a year and a half, and I still hear the ringing (kinda like after when someone slaps you under the ear), and there is no sign of it resolving... Well that is the new normal for me. I hope it gets better for you drz...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just woke up in the dead of night with tinnitus for the first time. What do you do for it, for having it for 7 yrs?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast