Page 263 of 267 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2670

Thread: Update on pberggren

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just gotta stick with what works so far. Not much can be done for pneumothorax. The surgeons want to avoid surgery at all cost.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still no change today please pray.....
    I am posting some pics....

this is the tube on the back:

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is the "front" .... sweetness included

Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will try to post the xcr of the 2 tubes tomorow....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    This is probably my worst experience yet though the bouts with the M. Abscessus when I couldn't walk and bad coughing and also with the lung stenosis were also very bad. .
    This time I am with you so you are going to be just fine
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just forget to say that Batman is also Spiderman now, with all the tubes and wires around....
    Super Hero for sure
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well at least you have your laptop and a smile.... Can't ask for much more than that.... :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the Nazi Nurse again tonight. Thankfully he is off shift soon. He was a bit rude to Alysia insisting that she leave right away as it was after visiting hours. I could see she was crying when she left. One more time and he gets a piece of my mind. I just told Our Lady to make him a Catholic. If he was Catholic he would be nice of course.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil I hope you feel better soon. You always seem to have such a hard time. I am glad that you have Alysia there with you though. Keep us posted and we are all thinking about you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    Well at least you have your laptop and a smile.... Can't ask for much more than that.... :-)
    mmmmm and he has me
    Alysia
    dx 2008