Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2670

Thread: Update on pberggren

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I have the Nazi Nurse again tonight. Thankfully he is off shift soon. He was a bit rude to Alysia insisting that she leave right away as it was after visiting hours. I could see she was crying when she left. One more time and he gets a piece of my mind. I just told Our Lady to make him a Catholic. If he was Catholic he would be nice of course.

Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here is the cxr with the 2 tubes inside: the upper one is coming from the back. the lower one was higher but collapsed. the darker area at the top of the right lung is the place of the collapse.
    no news yet. please pray. thanks for being here

Last edited by Alysia; 08-11-2014 at 05:17 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmmmm and he has me
    Of course! That's why he's smiling.... :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sorry I haven't noticed this earlier. Haven't been much in the forums. Feels so strange to see pictures of you in a hospital bed, especially when I'm also lying in a hospital bed. Lots of good wishes for you and hopefully we both get sent home soon. Although my problems seem so minuscule when looking at the hardship you have to go through. Its a good thing Batman is the champion.
    Diagnosed 08/2013, Relapse 07/2014, Relapse 5/2017 (although early signs of it from 12/2016)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wegetarian View Post
    So sorry I haven't noticed this earlier. Haven't been much in the forums. Feels so strange to see pictures of you in a hospital bed, especially when I'm also lying in a hospital bed. Lots of good wishes for you and hopefully we both get sent home soon. Although my problems seem so minuscule when looking at the hardship you have to go through. Its a good thing Batman is the champion.
    I hope BOTH OF YOU can go home soon!
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeG-2012 View Post
    I hope BOTH OF YOU can go home soon!
    Ditto. Thinking about both of you. Hope this brings a smile---

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear you are going through all this. I haven't been on the forum much lately and am so sorry to hear about all this. Will definitely be praying for you.

Hugs to to you and Alysia

Jennie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil sorry you have a nasty nurse but lets not get into religion here. There are ALOT of nice people that are not Catholic.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys

Any updates?

Just thought I would chip in with my sympathises about the 'nasty nurse' scenario, jeez, I've been there!

How are things looking now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi. Phil is sleeping right now so I will copy the updates that he wrote on his timelime yesterday and today in facebook.
    so, here is the one from yesterday:

We have some positives today. First the Nazi Nurse is not here. He sure tested my nerves and made my girl cry. And also back to digital tubes today with increased suction to -60. The transplant team will also come to talk to me tomorrow. If I was to warrant surgery for the pneumothorax then a transplant should be looked into as an option. Both Dave and Paul said it is a strong likely hood in my future. I hope this new suction will bring the lung up to the top but I have my doubts. I think this is as good as it will get. I'm hoping I can get a PICC line in this week as well. Getting tired of being poked, especially after the failed attempts by the Nazi. Alysia cried hard today after I said I think I would rather die than take someone's lungs. The theory of brain dead is a major grey area. I told her we would learn about this together.

Alysia
    dx 2008