Page 258 of 267 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2670

Thread: Update on pberggren

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh dear he has been thru a lot! Praying for a speedy recovery!! Alysia-how you holding up?
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a CXR this morning and then tube was clamped right away, then another CXR about 4 hours later. Both show the lung is almost to the top. Doc says if it stay there til tomorrow with the tube clamped I can probably be released tomorrow. I will try to arrange for O2 for the trip home and home O2 when I get home. My sats drop to the 70s even with O2 when I cough bad so I definitely want to try long term O2 therapy at home to see if that helps the lungs with the bronchiectasis after 3 months or more. Only time will tell I guess. I am a bit worried going back home and the possibility of the lung collapsing again. I even asked my lung doc about a collapsed lung when I saw him last week........lol. I can't fly anymore or do scuba diving. I know if this happens again I would prefer to be back here ASAP instead of Regina. Will just have to see how I feel tomorrow. The physio nurse was upset that I hadn't gone for a walk yet today. I said: I'll go when I feel like it. She said I should have gone for at least one walk in the morning. She was also giving me the gears because I was not doing my breathing exercises and would not do them while she clapped on my back. Oh well, some people just don't understand I guess. I will be curious to see what my therapist has to say about all this. I will give her a call next week. Hopefully I can see her again the week of August 18th as well as my lung doc.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    The physio nurse was upset that I hadn't gone for a walk yet today. I said: I'll go when I feel like it. She said I should have gone for at least one walk in the morning. She was also giving me the gears because I was not doing my breathing exercises and would not do them while she clapped on my back. Oh well, some people just don't understand I guess.
    sweetie, she prob suspected that you are Batman. I am glad you didn't let her find your secret .....
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suction back on again.....lung went down a bit. Feeling really SOB right now. Waiting for combivent. Hope that helps.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suction back on again.....lung went down a bit. Feeling really SOB right now. Waiting for combivent. Hope that helps.
    Hope you get good relief soon!! Hang tough!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be in here a few more days for sure. Rough day today educating nurses and therapists. Some people just should not work with the public.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be in here a few more days for sure. Rough day today educating nurses and therapists. Some people just should not work with the public.
    yes, yesterday was tough day, back on suction, sob, scary nurse (I called him "Nazi").
    but here we have a new day, and it must be better. God is with you, sweetie. you are getting better, eventough it is with fluctuations back and forth. and I am with you
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man somehow I missed all these updates. Saying some prayers for recovery for you Phil. Having had a nearly collapsed lung I can say that Phil's clearly being really brave here.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope the many wishes he gets for better health come true. Having supportive encouragement from all around the world should help.
    Phil, best wishes for better health soon.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like Bob, I seem to have missed all of these updates. I'm sorry you have to spend your energy educating those that are supposed to be taking care of you. You're in my prayers.