Page 113 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2670

Thread: Update on pberggren

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. That's what I had. I never had clots before I had tons of clots at once.

You can walk into any ER and get the CT done. I would bet that the ER physicians might be pretty shocked that no one has ordered one yet. I know your doc is an excellent Wegs doc, but I have to say this seems very negligent. Ruling out clots is number one on the list for these symptoms, Weggie or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my doc would have ordered the CT last week, but it is me that is holding back.

Anyway, my doc has convinced the Radiologist to do the CT tomorrow at 9 am.

I was admitted to the hospital last night. The SOB seemed to be just a bit worse.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Batman, need to listen to catwoman .....go get a CT ASAP! We are all concerned! I'm begging you, please. Right now I am on my knees.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am *really* upset that they are waiting to do that CT scan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because of my history of reaction to media they want me to have the 50mg pred at 7pm, 1am, and 8am with 50mg of benedryl. That is why we are waiting until tomorrow. I am personally not upset. If it is clots, then so be it. I am used to much pain and suffering.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I am personally not upset. If it is clots, then so be it. I am used to much pain and suffering.
    Phil, it makes me sad that you say that....hopefully it's just because you are feeling a bit low at the moment.

We (everyone on here) don't want you to used to pain and suffering. Keep your chin up

I wish you well for tomorrow and pray that they find nothing ...... except asthma
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    Phil, it makes me sad that you say that....hopefully it's just because you are feeling a bit low at the moment.

We (everyone on here) don't want you to used to pain and suffering. Keep your chin up

I wish you well for tomorrow and pray that they find nothing ...... except asthma
    I know that suffering is a means to an end. I will not discuss what suffering really is on here. PM if you would like to know what suffering really is.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I wont send you a PM.

We probably all have different ideas of suffering and you are entitled to your thoughts.

I just don't want you to accept the crappy lot you have been given because it makes me really sad that you continually have to go through it.

Please cheer up and take it easy
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    No I wont send you a PM.

We probably all have different ideas of suffering and you are entitled to your thoughts.

I just don't want you to accept the crappy lot you have been given because it makes me really sad that you continually have to go through it.

Please cheer up and take it easy
    Thank you very much Michelle. You have now made my day. Yes, I have been through a lot the past few years, but I am not the only Weggie to have gone through so much. Our human nature does not want the physical suffering for sure. But we have no choice. We all ask the questions: why me, what causes this, etc. But in the end you have all helped me so much on here, I cannot really put it into words right now. You have all helped me in many various ways: spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I do not see eye to eye with everyone on here, but to me that does not matter. What matters to me is that I can be of some help to some other Weggie down the road.

I have been thinking of taking some time off from the Forum. I am thinking a few months or so but have not really decided. I will have to get this SOB sorted out first and then go from there. I would love very much to meet many of you in person on here. So many of you sound so interesting. I have met 5 other Weggies in person and they have all been very nice and interesting.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We would all miss and worry about you if you took too long off

Come over to the land of Oz...drop in on Melbourne to me and then head on up to Canberra to see Andrew....but yes, please get everything sorted out first
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle