Page 257 of 267 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2670

Thread: Update on pberggren

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pic with me are inside my profile under album: visiting Phil.
    I addited the album as private, to make sure only the friends from the forum can see it (I need my privacy). please let me know if you can see the pics. there is also a pic of us with Lisa T. we met her twice at Calgary and it was great pleasure and feeling of being old friends for many years. I miss her already. Thank you Lisa for your precious frienship
    p.s. Lisa also arranged to us an amazing suite at canmore. thanks
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss you too! It's really my brother who arranged the suite. I just asked him if he knew of anything because I had a feeling he would... I'm glad you're enjoying it! You both deserve some peace and happiness. I keep finding myself looking for a emoticon of a kiss.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good looking crowd! Hope you guys are having fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil is in Foothills Hospital in Calgary (since yesterday afternoon) due to a collapsed right lung. He had a chest tube put in yesterday and is being treated, and Alysia is by his side, thank G-d. I don't know much else but please pray or send your good thoughts his way. I'm sure he or Alysia will tell us more when they can. I'm still here too because I'm having some issues this morning (nothing too serious just need a rest before traveling), and if he's able to eat and hungry I'm going to have some of the same soup I just ordered for me delivered to foothills. I have a feeling though that he doesn't have much appetite.
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, I don't like what is happening, but I like that you posted here for those not on Facebook! I'm encouraged from what I read on there that Phil will make it through this OK and will get to go home before long. All the same, thoughts and prayers are going out from here!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wishing Phil a speedy recovery!! He's got the medicine with Alysia by his side.
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My heart was so lifted when I saw that the two of you were together, and I was loving the pictures that were being posted. Facebook is so wonderful at times, isn't it? And then ... in a moment ... there were pictures of Phil in the hospital and updates and I was at the same time warmed and devastated. Devastated for poor Phil having to be in the hospital but warmed that Alysia was there with him. Facing something like we do is horrible, but it makes it slightly easier to have someone special at our side to hold our hand and be there for us.
    I will continue to pray for the both of you and look forward to more updates.
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry it took me some time to be back on the forum and to update. only late yesterday we finnally got wifi concection. untill then, facebook by the phone was our connection to some of you.
    so here is my update about my sweetie. we were in Banff and then in Canmore. at Saterday we rested very well. nothing to imply what is up to be coming
    Sunday morning, quite suddenly, Phil said that he is unable to pack his suitecase. (we were about to be back to swift current) and that we might stop at calgary's hospital. all the way he was very quiet and I didnt realized how bad he felt untill later that day.
    at the hospital they accepted him very fast and soon they found out that his right lung collapsed. so they inserted chest tube. it was so scary. I cried and prayed. later, when he was admmited to the ward, it turned out that the chest tube is not the correct one, and he had to go through that procedure once again, late at that tough day.
    This time the doc looked much more experienced then the doc at the ER, and he was smiling to me like a father, so I was less anxious, although my tears were flowing uncontrolled.

The chest tube is conneceted to a suction machine that is kind of inflating the lung again. there was imporvment quite fast, they stopped the machine but then x-ray showed worse state. so Phil is back on the machine untill tomorow and then they will stop it and see in x-ray if the lung is back to normal.
    The doc this morning said to Phil: "you are the best patient I ever had. I must tell you"
    aww, yes, we know that, dear doc

I must say that Phil is a real fighter. he is going through so much. so much pain. scary times. but he is fighting all the time. he is so strong and inspiring, and when I am getting sad and tearful he encourage me. I wouldnt want to be in any other place at these days. just by his side. to make sure that he is getting every thing he needs. in Hebrew there is a say: "he is joking with his docs" to mean that he is keeping good mood. well, he is. very very sweet
    please send your prayers. hoping for good news tomorow.
    Last edited by Alysia; 07-24-2014 at 07:34 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I said - the lengths he will go to, to keep his girl close by

I hope things start to improve quickly now and that you can both finish the holiday on a great note.

Come on Phil, prayers and healing vibes are being sent out to you from all over the world - keep on fighting like we know you can
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

rif Guest

Thanks Alysia for updating us, Phil is a fighter and an inspiration.
    Sending more healing vibes his way.

Rif