0 Thread(s)

Glad you're feeling better, Phil!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I went back on the Advair as well. All this stuff sure makes me dry in the mouth and throat. Yucky stuff indeed.
    Ouch--but the rest of your report is pretty good!

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Phil. I haven't talked to u in a few days..glad u r starting to feel better and I guess your labs came back good? I have had a terrible time breathing lately also I don't know what the story is. I have a neubulizer machine with some abuteral sulfate to use..I may try that and see if it helps. I think its from all the pollen in the air and this weird weather we are getting. But I hope u r on the mend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jane, Sangye, Al, and Deb.

I do rinse with some warm salt water right after dosing the Advair. It helps a bit with the dryness but not much.

I have not seem my lab results yet from Monday but I assume they are okay because my doc has not called me. He always calls if something is wrong.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am glad that things are looking better for you Phil.

I had a situation where my doctor's secretary phoned me, I immediately thought oh no there is something wrong, especially as I was seeing him the next day. It turned out they were phoning me to re-schedule the appointment because he was off sick ......... how dare doctors get ill, honestly some people have no consideration

Jim
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dryhill View Post
    I am glad that things are looking better for you Phil.

I had a situation where my doctor's secretary phoned me, I immediately thought oh no there is something wrong, especially as I was seeing him the next day. It turned out they were phoning me to re-schedule the appointment because he was off sick ......... how dare doctors get ill, honestly some people have no consideration

Jim
    I hate doctors doing that.
    I had a biopsy done on some breast lumps and received a phone call from my doctors receptionist saying that the doctor needed to see me urgently.
    Panic set in, I left work and made my way to the doctors rooms (took my daughter with me for support). Eventually, after a 35 minute wait, got in to see my doctor and she said ....."thanks for coming, I just wanted to tell you in person that everything is great, they are benign?
    Arrgh, my daughter wanted to knock the doctors head off.

This, however, has taught me not to panic over phone calls from the doc's......only panic once they tell you something in person, like .....you have wegeners granulomatosis LOL
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle, I hope you gave that doctor a verbal pummeling!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My doc calls me in person and tells me everything over the phone, good or bad.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    I hate doctors doing that.
    I had a biopsy done on some breast lumps and received a phone call from my doctors receptionist saying that the doctor needed to see me urgently.
    Panic set in, I left work and made my way to the doctors rooms (took my daughter with me for support). Eventually, after a 35 minute wait, got in to see my doctor and she said ....."thanks for coming, I just wanted to tell you in person that everything is great, they are benign?
    Arrgh, my daughter wanted to knock the doctors head off.

This, however, has taught me not to panic over phone calls from the doc's......only panic once they tell you something in person, like .....you have wegeners granulomatosis LOL
    I am glad it happens to others as well, lol

Jim
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Michelle, I hope you gave that doctor a verbal pummeling!!
    No I didn't, that's not my way.
    I did mention it a couple of months later to another of the doctors at the clinic........and now the offending doctor is no longer there.

oh dear, I don't know where she has gone.........in the voice of Steve Urkel ......"Did I do that"
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS