Likes Likes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Eastern USA?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to attend an open house like that Dale. I hope you meet some interesting Weggies.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    If any of you are ever down our way - it's a lovely coastal town - I'd love to meet up with you. I check this site about every 5 days but we do go away quite a bit and are sometimes in isolated areas without the computer. Regards Carol
    I'd love to come there,will there be shrimp on the barby?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HopeinTN View Post
    Nashville, TN. Anyone nearby?
    no I live in Youngstown,Ohio..I know there are a few people from Oh. on here but I don't know how far away they are. Nashville isn't too far off..I'm trying to win tkts to come down there for the CMA Feat in June (my birthday ) If I win maybe I can look u up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debra- did you make it to Nashville this summer?
    "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died." - Erma Bombeck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No ,I didn't make it there but that is difinately one of the things on my bucket list. I love country music and want to go to the music fest or cma awards one day.I just came back from spending 15 days in Fl.. Walking the beaches,swimming,going on long walks with my sister and shopping.Had a great time but was back for 2 days and I am sick.I think its from having dirty furnance vents...since we had to turn on the heat the other nite and I woke up the next day with a severe sore throat,coughing,sneezing, runny nose. I went to the dr. today and I am on a antibotics to take for 6 days.And I'm having someone come out Tuesday to clean the vents...if that doesn't work I'm on the next plane..ha !ha! I wish.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come visit anytime. It's a great place if you love country music. I prefer the beach! We are having a cold snap with frost tonight and a hig of 60. It will be back in the 90's at the end of the week though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to come there to visit..one day. I like yr picture ..I prefer the beach too,it is just so relaxing."the only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair"..Zac Brown Band. And it did alot..I bought a small beach chair and after my 2 mile walk I parked my butt right up the where the tide comes in.. when I got back and took my suit off,I had so much sand in it...it was so funny,but did it everyday...loved it.The rip current were pretty bad but on the last day I decided I was going in..And I was doing really well until a big tide came in...the swim bottoms went to my knees,my t-shirt came up,I lost my ball cap but I did save my sunglasses!!!I am seriously thinking about moving back down there but for know I am living with my 86 yr old mother who doesn't want to go anywhere and I'm not leaving her. So spending another day in paradise ...OHIO yuckkkkk.we had frost last nite and it doesn't look like it gonna get warmer till spring !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! While I love the beach I would also love to have snow like you get up North. If we are lucky we'll have 1.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really I thought it snowed alot more there,believe me 1 week and you would have enough of it. The only things nice are the clothes and boots !!!
    Hears a good story for ya.One x-mas my ex and I were coming home from Florida to Ohio,we were in the mountains of Ashville,Tenn.and all of a sudden we see a tire go flying past us...well it turned out to be ours. We were in a jeep and it came off as we were going over a overpass and just it kept on going. Lucky the couple behind us pulled over to help us out, she said her father was a mechanic and would be able to fix it...........Well first we had to stop at the grocery store,then go by and see where they both worked(different places)then go to there house to see there x-mas decorations and family photo album...then go meet the mom and more pix,finally to her dad's shop who couldn't fix it anyway sent us somewhere else and had to rent a car the rest of the way home. But it was kinda scary...like look ma ,strangers..can we keep them !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG! That is hilarious. Sounds about like TN. I'm originally from KY and it sounds like KY too. We did get more snow back home. I'm glad you made it home safely after that trip. Good to know there are a few good people still around.

Thanks for the laugh!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast