User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How do you know when you need dialysis ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sure hope he does not bother you again Lisa. Unfortunately it will take a few years to totally get over him. You have been through so much with Wegs and now this on top of everything. You are one tough lady.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im feeling ok healthwise seem to have a bit more energy now. I too hope he never bothers me again Phil but unfortunately we have to sort out when he has the kids which I just cant get an answer from him its doing my head in because they want to spend some time with him. But its his loss at the mo and to be honest dont think either of them want to see him at mo cos of what they saw over weekend. The one thing is Im not keeping quiet about it so everyone will know what he has done to the house and myself in fact my sister will be playing darts in the pub he usually drinks in tonight and im sure she will be telling everyone what he done. She wanted me to press charges she was that angry and upset but i wouldnt do it cos of the kids they dont need their dad arrested as well as leaving us. Anyway from sunday my new life has begun. Im going out on Friday night to see a Robbie Williams tribute act, im even going to have a drink I think I deserve one after last few weeks not too many but enough to make me giddy will be fine probably wont take that many anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa, that is awful! Don't ever let him near you again. I love the quote by Oprah, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." I am so sad for you going through this, especially while being so sick. Big hugs to you, girl.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi brocky99
    i was just thinking we had not heard from you in awhile when i saw your post to Phil
    how are you doing just now ? DEE x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi folks sorry not been around but been making sure kids ok and dealing with everything that has been going on. Just a quick update, spoke to my doctor last week and he says he thinks i might be flaring again as my bloods are creeping up slowly did more tests and just waiting for them before a decision is made on whats next. Problem now is no more kidneys to attack so must be attacking somewhere else. I am more annoyed I have to wait another 12 months before I can go on the transplant list. I have found trying to juggle dialysis and the kids hard work these last few weeks since Glyn left, but I ahve managed just about. Anyway its late here and need some sleep. Hope everyone ok I havent even had time to read what as been going on these last few weeks but I will get around to it soon. Night Night xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Lisa, thanks for the update! I'm sorry to hear you're flaring again. You've got your hands full and I hope things settle down. Hugs to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big hugs to you LIsa. Wish you a good days rest!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brocky99 View Post
    I am more annoyed I have to wait another 12 months before I can go on the transplant list.
    Is this because they are worried about the activity of your Wegener's or do they want you to be stable on dialysis before going on the list? I seem to remember having to wait around 3 months on dialysis, but my Wegener's was reasonably controlled by that time. The last time there was a drop in the function of my transplanted kidney they were talking about putting me on the list even before dialysis. Luckily, things sorted themselves out so I did not have to go there.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They told me in february this year I had to be in remission for 12 months before they would consider a transplant so we were looking at feb 2011 now doctor said last tuesday it will be another 12 months before considering it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Lisa - Sorry things are so tough for you and you think you are having a flare - hope things really start to go better for you soon x

Fran

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789