Hi - I'm new from S.Cal. and likely have limited W's, at least according to 2 pulmonologists, and 1 of 2 rheumatologists, though the 1 rheumy who has the most experience is not convinced and 2 ENTs think it's a virus causing recurring tracheal stenosis. Any advice on getting a diagnosis? How long did it take for confirmation of W's? My pulm's keep telling me of patients who didn't get a positive ANCA for 7 years; it's been @4 yrs since first symptoms for me. ANCA and other blood tests normal, tracheal stenosis / inflammation comes and goes; not yet on MXT b/c last flexible bronch showed no signs of inflammation ("just" a paralyzed vocal chord attributed to, as usual, some mystery virus). Prednisone for several months didn't stop recurrance of tracheal stenosis after laser excision w/ or w/o stent (stent was a fiasco, even being on drug for CF [pulmozyme] 2/day + 4/day saline breathing treatments didn't stop mucus build-up). Still on the pulmozyme 1/day to deal w/ mucus, though docs seem to ignore that symptom; guess the tracheal stenosis and mostly paralyzed vocal chord are more interesting. Stenosis seems under control for now, after 2 dilations. Still not sure if it's W's or if I'll ever find out, so any advice is welcome.