Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wegeners and your diet

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink wegeners and your diet

hi weggies ian here from scotland if any of you wish to lose weight while on meds (especially preds) give me a shout even though im a wg sufferer one thing i do know is how to diet (ex bodybuilder with 32yrs exp) ill help as much as i can remember to tell me your current diet (no cheating)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I eat a lot of meat, pastries, and prepared foods.

I know I should be eating more whole foods such as raw friuts and vegtables and nuts and seeds, etc.

I think I might get a juicer for vegtables.

I also drink alot of milk - 3.25%MF

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ian that is great! I have a exercise question. How often do you have to lift weights to get results ( time wise). I am pretty much a wimp and really never lifted weights. Do you have any good suggestions for DVD's...and of course I don't want to exert myself too much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elephant, lifting weight while on pred is not a good idea because of the tendon/ligament weakness caused by pred.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, I know....I was trying to tip toe...but you awoke!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL-- my antennae turned toward the computer and started to tremble...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I eat a lot of meat, pastries, and prepared foods.

I know I should be eating more whole foods such as raw friuts and vegtables and nuts and seeds, etc.

I think I might get a juicer for vegtables.

I also drink alot of milk - 3.25%MF
    first of all thnx for asking hope your keeping well but if you want to keep even better stay off the meat especially red meats when your on preds you know what adipose tissue is dont you that is what your buffalo hump is made of and every thing else that is covering your body between muscle and skin animal fats are bad for your health and so is milk stay away from these products also fried foods pastries are no good nutritionally just junk stick to fruit n veg wholegrain products nuts n seeds extra protein eggs fish chicken turkey etc drink plenty water up to 8 glasses a day start the day with a breakfast the most important meal of the day due to it kick starting your metabolism try porridge mak with water and you can add natural sweetener like honey hop you find this useful take care ian

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for your post you know the easiest thing the body wants to do is grow and if your serious about muscle then listen very carefully it takes no time to build muscle and here is how you do it you hit the gym 3times a week say (mon wed fri) you stay in gym for 1/2 hr in that time you pick excercises for your whole body chest back legs shoulders arms one excercise per body part (chest 1 set of bench presses 10 reps) (back 1 set deadlifts 10 reps) (legs 1 set squats 10 reps) (shoulders 1 set military press 10 reps) (arms 1 set barbell curls 10 reps and 1 set dips 10 reps) good luck ps forget dvds they will show you guys on anabolic steroids with huge defined muscles and when your results dont show you up as mr universe after 4 wks you"ll pack in best wishes and watch your diet ian

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

liftin heavy weights while on preds yes but not light weight any resistance excercises during the tearing down of muscle tissue caused by catabolic steroids ie preds is highly recommended best regards ian

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Ian! I will do little weights like 3-5 pounds.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast