Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Starting my Diet tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Louie's belly is fluffy! I never owned a cat, but Louie looks good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny that the diet thing is back. Went to find a swimsuit and of coarse not the size I bought a couple of years ago. Darn. I am very good during the day. It's at night when I start to unwind that I relieze , hey I am hungry. And once I start I want more. I am still forcing myself to drink the milkshakes in the daytime so that there is something in my system during the day, besides meds. Thirsty most of the day more than anything. I figure if its a fruit or veggie I can eat as much as I want but thats not what I really want. Anyway trying to lose here too. Good luck all!

Doug,Love the kitty. Than love the kitties times 4 and your in my house. We love our kitties.

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Louie's belly is fluffy! I never owned a cat, but Louie looks good.
    "fluffy" = code word for "fat", as in the expression, "I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy." Louie and I thank you!

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by onatreetop View Post
    Doug,Love the kitty. Than love the kitties times 4 and your in my house. We love our kitties.
    Kitty "wuv" is special! Louie is a great stress reliever, though he can cause stress. I hope to see improvement in his "fluffiness" issue. We took a walk outside this morning, if that's what you call what Louie did. Lots of hurry-up-wait. Ummm. Roll in the grass. Use the toilet. Sniff the air. And that was just me! Louie had a great time, too. [Just kidding above about the activities, for me at least.]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Kitty "wuv" is special! Louie is a great stress reliever, though he can cause stress. I hope to see improvement in his "fluffiness" issue. We took a walk outside this morning, if that's what you call what Louie did. Lots of hurry-up-wait. Ummm. Roll in the grass. Use the toilet. Sniff the air. And that was just me! Louie had a great time, too. [Just kidding above about the activities, for me at least.]
    LOL, so....I'm guessing you didn't sniff the air?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense, but could we please get back to the thread topic? I'd love to hear about cats in an Off Topic thread--

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of Diet........

I used my new juicer for the first time this afternoon. I juiced carrots, apples, and oranges and mixed it all together. Later on today I will try use my new blender and put in this juice and add strawberries and a banana.

I was also wondering if someone were to go off red meat totally if they should be taking a protein supplement like whey protein?

In the current VF Newsletter the first article discusses nutrition and vasculitis. Near the end of the article it lists anti-inflammatory foods and pro-inflammatory foods. It seems like a good article.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can get plenty of protein from other meat and fish and by adding legumes to your diet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phil,
    I make great fruit smoothies in my plain ol blender. chopped ice, a mixture of fruits, V8 fruit juices and a Weight Watchers smoothie mix. mmmm, mmmm good!

(Legumes...not so good. But mixed with other vegies OK). My opinion

Doug Guest

I'm off forum.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast