Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi everyone im ian from scotland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking hi everyone im ian from scotland

i was diagnosed with wg at age 32 after being a bodybuilder since the age of 15 and i can tell you that was a blow to go on steroids and find out these roids destroy muscle tissue and turn you in to mister blobby well it all started with pains behind my knees then pain in my wrists then my arm would cease up and i would have to force it down then came a deviated septum and deafness sore throat bloodshot eyes and an esr reading of 88 hey what next hospital for 3 months cut a long story short ive now got trachea stenosis and a blocked tear duct now needing 2 ops damn also had heart attack last august and had stent fitted gee ill take it on all of it any time lol that which does not kill you makes you stronger take heart my fellow weggies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Ian, it's great to meet you. You've sure had a rough go of it! How are you now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Ian, You have a great sense of humor, how are you doing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Ian welcome to our group ,you sure have had a bumpy road hope things are starting to improve for you now DEE x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello Ian , true words welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Hi Ian, it's great to meet you. You've sure had a rough go of it! How are you now?
    well thanks for asking and a pleasure to meet you right now im ok i suppose just feel im drowning till i get this windpipe of mine sorted im on no drugs at moment for wg anyway but on others due to my heart attack ramipril, amlodapine, bisoporol, clopidigrel, isotard, aspirin, lipitor,and my trusty spray gtn. but ive been on the old faithfuls lots of times prednisolone cyclophosphomide imuran and painkillers galore hope this note finds you well re that which does not kill you makes you stronger

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEE View Post
    hi Ian welcome to our group ,you sure have had a bumpy road hope things are starting to improve for you now DEE x
    thanks dee for asking nice to hear from you im currently waiting on docs decision to help with my trachea stenosis dont know when this will be had it for 9 months soon maybe keep fighting on dee we can beat it thnx take care we,ll talk agn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Wow Ian, You have a great sense of humor, how are you doing?
    doin ok i suppose till i get this stenosis sorted kinda like drowning every day and gasping for breath went from a fit and very muscular young man to a candidate for michelin tyres lol oh well such is life but im a tough son of a bitch come ahead wg any time sucka hope this note finds you well we,ll talk agn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    hello Ian , true words welcome
    hi natalie and a pleasure to meet you hope your doin good we,ll speak agn no doubt take care

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Ian. Welcome and thanks for your posts. We can all learn so much from one another. You're a tough one and an inspiration. You don't sound like the whiner that I feel I am much of the time. Do hope you can get it all sorted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast