Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 1st anniversary

today 16th may
    first anniversay since dxt and started mxt then cxt sat here with thumping headche stuffy nose joint pains AND chest hurts from blood clots !!!!
    finding hard to take own advice today and think only of present
    went to wg clinic thursday said bloods etc showing wg less active but by symptoms that im fighting infection again looking into
    to stay on 150mg cxt and 25mg preds and see them in four weeks if not before if things dont improve
    taking warfarin alittle better as i dont feel so sick after it now
    not sure what else i can do i take meds on time for ever resting always asleep !! stay away from people in large groups
    friends and family stay away when they have colds etc
    i watch what i eat other than triple choc muffins although they had sold out when i went for them after clinic thursday
    fed up of reading and daytime tv and anything physical at the moment means another sleep
    sorry for moaning BARON been brilliant but even he must get fed up and i thought if i write it diwn it will get it out of my head if you see what i mean
    ok feeling alittle better going for a shower will lift chin up
    today is another day thanks for listening DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know where your at Dee, very frustrating. Sleep is good, gives the body a chance to heal. Remember one day at a time. Sorry they were sold out of choc muffins that wouldve been enough to tip me over the edge on my bad days. Never got my lemon cheese cake today but will be on the hunt for it tomorrow, oh yeah and I want real cream with it. Thinking of you. Cheers Col 23

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Dee, hope you had your shower and sorry your not feeling well. Hoping you get your muffins soon. Thinking about you. Dee is this the first time you had chest pain from blood clots?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww Dee, I wish you could have felt much better on your Wegs anniversary. I know how it is. At my first I could barely stand long enough to brush my teeth, at my second I was in scream-out-loud pain from a huge leg ulcer, at my third I was in the hospital with hemorrhaging lungs (just like dx). I'm hoping for a decent 4th!

I'm worried about your chest pain. That's not typical for clots this many weeks later. I think you need to get to the ER today and have it checked-- could be new clots, infection or Wegs.

Do you take your warfarin at bedtime? I take it then and don't notice anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi Elephant -Sangye
    had the shower been for some fresh air ! had three hours sleep feeling better
    pain easier nearlt gone
    when i saw consult he said to expect some pain as early days yet but will get it check out if a comes back or gets worse thanks for caring
    warfarin i take at 6pm as i already have four tablets to take at bedtime i always say i will rattle or glow !!!!!
    had to make do with chocolate biscuit !!!
    DEE x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Col 23 as the saying goes i could sleep on a wasing line !!!
    at one time i hardly slept but dont know if combination of drugs or because feeling out of sorts but can sleep at the drop of a hat
    in fact if there was a prize for sleeping id win it
    making up for no muffins with rhubarb and apple pie with custard !!!!
    DEE x

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DEE View Post
    hi Elephant -Sangye
    had the shower been for some fresh air ! had three hours sleep feeling better
    pain easier nearlt gone
    when i saw consult he said to expect some pain as early days yet but will get it check out if a comes back or gets worse thanks for caring
    warfarin i take at 6pm as i already have four tablets to take at bedtime i always say i will rattle or glow !!!!!
    had to make do with chocolate biscuit !!!
    DEE x
    Attachment 329 Mint "stuff"-filled Oreo cookies/biscuits are a good alternative to making do for lack of a triple chocolate muffin. I created something of an ultimate version of this by combining five fillings on one cookie. Yeah, I had to eat the four fillingless cookies, too, but that fifth one! Wahoo!