Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's with this Imuran?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firecracker it sounds like Wegs to me too. I also think the foot pain is Wegs. That's exactly the kind of pain I get with active Wegs. I think the imuran isn't strong enough and Wegs is pushing through it. You may have a sinus infection on top of it, but your description of only temporary relief with antibiotics sure sounds like Wegs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firecracker, I agree with Sangye about the foot pain and the imuran not being strong enough. I feel your pain, I am dealing with the sinus issue myself, it sucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree on the foot pain, firecracker. Now that I am being treated with mtx, my foot pain is going away pretty agressively, in line with the disappearance of nasal crusting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree about the foot pain, as well. Painful walking was the symptom that started causing me such drastic life changes. It disappeared once I started treatment for Wegs. - methotrexate at that time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks all. The doc up'd my imuran to 125mg from 100mg and the prednisone down to 9mg a day(down one mg). The sinus infection is finally gone after two months. My pr3 went up from 46 to 48 but all the rest of my numbers are much better and i only have a few out of normal range. I am wondering if any women here with wg notice a dramatic difference every month during or around our favorite time of the month. The inside of my nose is horribly worse and I get really horrible pain the week before in my face/sinus. It happens every single month. I am going to my gyn next week to get my hormone levels checked but I am curious if anyone else notices this same thing happening to them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Firecracker, I had a total hysterectomy five years ago, but when my " special friend showed up in a red dress", I noticed arthritic pain in one finger...once my friend left the arthritis in that one joint left. Weird!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123