Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Embarrassing Moments

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Our Embarrassing Moments

Having just thoroughly embarrassed myself today as a result of Wegs brain-fog, I thought it might be a nice idea to share some of our "moments" and transform them into humor.

My latest: I take 2 coumadin pills a day. Last night I noticed my bottle was almost empty. The bottle said it was filled on 3/9/10 and there were 100 pills. That should have lasted me 50 days. Because dates are completely scrambled in my brain, I thought today was April 3 and that they had given me far too few pills. I called the pharmacy and they said there was nothing they could do. I use this pharmacy for my many meds and they know I'm honest. I asked them to check it again and again, and to ask the pharmacist to give me the full amount. Thankfully, even though I feel really lousy today I didn't get angry.

They pointed out the date it was filled and today's date. Wow. I apologized over and over and over. I have to find humor in this or I'll be too embarrassed to ever step foot in there again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is too funny. Yes, I am in a brain fog every day. It's like I am a "air head", some people come to think I am. Oh well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would have replied sooner but forgot my password, went overlimit on attempts to log-in and had to wait 15 minutes. When I came back on could not find the thread.

Showed up at my blood check appointment at 10:00 today. The appointment is at 5:00. I said oh well not a wasted trip I have another appointment close by at 10:30. Went to the 10:30 appointment, it was last friday.
    I do have a nice calandar in my purse too bad I never use it. Hope I remember to return at 5:00.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL-- Julia, that really got me laughing. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good morning Julia,
    I know how you feel. how often do you double book yourself? i am pretty good at that too.
    My drs office text me on the day now! LOL i just tell myself the gray hair coming through is really blonde!
    sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are just hysterical, Julia!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was too funny Julia. You have a great sense of humor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny stuff Sangye and Julia , been there done that lmao . Im always asking my self questions out loud crazy ,, are these meds we are all on giving us kangaroos in the top paddock or what ?!! 8)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL--kangaroos in the top paddock. I'll add that to my collection of funny sayings.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

glad im not the only one that talks to themselves about what they are doing its the only way i rememer what im doing soetimes especially when going to the shop for more than two things and then i usually come back with something different DEEx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast