Likes Likes:  0
Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: All About Rituximab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hate that your still in ICU, but you are getting the best care right now. Are they weighing you daily? Did you have a dietitian come in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[

I also don't understand why they thought they needed rtx (a big gun) but are now settling for Cellcept (a small gun).

Sangye, All Carters docs are reviewing all his labs and are deciding what to do next. They were giving him Cellcept anyway, even with RTX for maitenance. They said they will get back to me this week and let me know if they will try the Rtx again. I am hoping he dosen't need the BIG gun!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope they don't need a big gun now, either. I just don't want them taking it off his list of possibilities for the future unless they know for certain he can't tolerate it. Keep asking them hard questions-- you're doing great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quick update in the step down unit doing k ...no answers gonna keep me on the ntifingals came back negative
    but we r staying on the drug cause i seem to get better will be here several more days....need bypap at night for a while finally eating still desat with activity and have increased heart rate....hope all is well ...with you all i hope to be able to walk more than 3ft without losing air soon wishme luck
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you're making some progress, Lisa Marie. I bet a lot of your increased heart rate is due to deconditioning. Losing all that weight means you lost muscle. You'll get it back as soon as you get moving, though. Rest up and get well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIsaMarie just get well, thanks for the update.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

glad to hear things are getting better Lisamarie take care wishing you all yhe best DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to here better - still wish you had an easier time breathing... Like Sangye stated - it will be better once back up and about... Glad to hear things are better or at least trending that way....
    Nancy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quick update...on mucomyst with neb treatmentd and cpt walked 200 ft on 8 liters of o2 desat to92% and my heart rate increased to 124-135...got to take s shower with the help of 3 lovely ladies i tried to do most of the washing....cxr looks better today ..have a funky tongue with lesion...and of course no one knows what they r...do baby steps will here til at least the weekend
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa Marie, did they rule out pulmonary embolism? The only way is with a CT using PE protocol (ie, pulmonary angiogram).

I hope you start turning a corner soon.

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast