Likes Likes:  0
Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This man was in a bar about as drunk as it's possible to get.
    A group of guys notice his condition and decide to be good Samaritans and take him home. First they stand him up to get to his wallet so they can find out where he lives, but he keeps falling down.

He fell down eight more times on the way to the car, each time with a real thud.

After they get to his house, he falls down another four times getting him to the door.

His wife comes to the door, and one guy says, "We brought your husband home."

The wife asks, "Where's his wheelchair?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes...Today in Southern Minnesota it is barely 40 degrees and I have all my windows and doors open

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it is 40-50 degress warmer than it was a few days ago

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here Lisa!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've found myself doing today what Holly's doctors told us not to do... looking back (I believe I may of stolen Hal's motto). Took a 14 year old to point that out and she sent me one heck of a link!! This is truly amazing!

Orangutan and the Hound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE GYNECOLOGIST WHO BECAME A MECHANIC

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and HMO paperwork,
    and was burned out. Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be
    beneficial, he decided to become a mechanic. He went to the local technical college,
    signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.

When the time of the practical exam approached, the gynecologist prepared carefully

for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill. When the results came back,
    he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%. Fearing an error, he
    called the Instructor, saying, "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding
    result, but I wonder if there is an error in the grade?"

"The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was

worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is
    also worth 50% of the mark." After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra
    50% because you did it all through the muffler, which I've never seen done in
    my entire career.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daggar View Post
    Took a 14 year old to point that out and she sent me one heck of a link!! This is truly amazing!
    What a wonderfull story, of the Orangutan and the hound! I showed it to my 21 year old daughter, who is as fond of animals as I am. Thanks for posting this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, missed the Orangutan and hound-- thanks for pointing it out. That's amazing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two Ladies Talking in Heaven

1st woman: Hi! Wanda.

2nd woman: Hi! Sylvia. How'd you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.

2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad.... After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast