Likes Likes:  0
Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: News of Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack was always a comfort to anyone that came onto this site and was always willing to share. Thank You Jack for your friendship. R.I.P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no, I am so sorry and sad. I haven't been on for a few weeks so I didn't know until now. Hugs and love to those who were close to Jack. x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am absolutely devastated. I did not know Jack long but after my Mom was diagnosed I found this forum and Jack gave my family and I so much hope! My heart goes out to his family and you should be so honored to have such and amazing man in your life!..rest peacefully Jack !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have many kind memories of Jack's wisdom and words, that he selflessly shared on this forum. He was dignified and thoughtful, and served as a respected leader on this forum. I wish much comfort to his family, and to those of us who knew and loved him on this board. RIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so sorry to hear about Jack; I have not been on for a while but I can tell you that when my dad was first diagnosed in March Jack was one of many that gave me hope. I could feel the love and caring from his words, that I always felt better after hearing from him. He was an amazing man and will truly be missed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to miss Jack's humorous and comforting words. He had so much wisdom to share and for that he'll never be forgotten. I'm glad to have known him.

Gurinder

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was so sad to read Sangye's pm this morning informing me of the tragic passing of our friend Jack. I've not been on the forum in recent months so had no idea things had gotten complicated with Jack's health.
    He was a great friend to me, often calming me down when I freaked out over a treatment or doctor's reaction. He was the voice of reason, but managed to do it with cheeky one-liners and poignant remarks that made me laugh and pull myself together.
    He was inspirational in his outlook on life despite all the health problems WG had thrown up, ever practical and realistic - the most down to earth guy I had the privilege to know.
    I will always remember the silly conversations about doing the dishes and where we keep our washing machines, and the connection we made between our pet rabbits and this rubbish illness which led to the birth of the demon pred bunny.
    I wish I could say more but my emotions have got the better of me, so here's to Jack - a fine gentleman and a true friend.

Luce
    XxX

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sad to hear this news about Jack. My condolences go to his family, and all those here, who considered him a friend. He made a difference in the lives of so many people.
    ~ Chris ~
    (Female )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My condolences to Jack's family. He will be sorely missed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Side Note.

Just looking at Jacks profile........ the news of his death came on the anniversary of him joining the forum in 2008. Only aged 56?

Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast