Thread: News of Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    I'm just posting a comment to say "No comment."
    oh come on I figuire we would get a liitle more rise out of you...you must not be feeling well today....atleast i recommend the good high% chocolate first..lol...you know we love you ...we just have to be living on the edge every know and then...have a great day
    Jack hope you are having a good day today
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm feeling horrible today. Fallout from the failed sleep study. Last time it took me a week to recover and I wasn't feeling so bad going into it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take care of you Sangye

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye sorry you not feeling good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    I'm feeling horrible today. Fallout from the failed sleep study. Last time it took me a week to recover and I wasn't feeling so bad going into it.
    One day at a time dear Sangye....I am not sick, and I have days were the bed calls to me like a siren's song. I listen to the call for awhile, and then when I am ready, things slowly come back to a more normal pace. No curling up into a fetal position for too long, as it is cramped in there!!

Wishing you well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hope u r feeling better sangye...i failed my sleep ox off o2 and did a bit better with 2 liters o2....no c-pap because of my stenosis in my trach....and I am at 50% occluded..so we do not want to irriate it any more have a great weekend
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad they caught that, Lisa Marie. I know you want to be off oxygen (I sure did-- what a major pain) but you kinda need it to survive.... Do you still need it in the daytime?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too Many Posts

It must be a sign of the Forum's popularity, but I can no longer keep up with all the new posts. I used to be able to read them all and follow members progress because there were only ever a handful of frequent posters at any one time. I felt that I knew them quite well and usually had some comment to add to the thread. It has all become too much for me now and I have had to resort to skimming through posts or even just marking them all as read. This makes it more difficult to understand and make any sort of useful comment so if I seem a bit quiet sometimes it will just be because I am taking a break and trying to catch up on some reading. I have an unopened book next to me that has been there since Christmas!

Hope everyone is as well as they can be and that you are all about to have one of the Good Days!
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack same here, I am thrilled that many have joined this forum. I will try to read through them and comment when I can. Again I am so happy that more are coming on to share their stories.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Me too! I'm glad you told us, Jack. I was worried that your increased silence meant you weren't feeling well.

Page 49 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast