Page 74 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: News of Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack,
    I agree "Still alive" is good...hope you have a good summer with your daughter home and hope you get eating better again soon....Pharengeal pouches are diffinatly an added problem none of us need...glad to see you back on line...lately I ahve been reading but not posting much....so much going on..afraid I may ramble on for ever...Have a great week!!!
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the good vibes from everyone. I made a post a couple of days ago in this thread that was fairly down beat, but it seems to have disappeared. Just as well really because it was not very helpful, just more problems that will come and go with the others I expect.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack, I don't mind reading "downbeat" posts. It's part of what we go through.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't usually mind leaning on the Forum when I'm having a bad time, I find that it helps and the other members are always generous with their support and sympathy. But sometimes, when a whole string of bad stuff happens, I think that people could do without me adding their problems. After all, almost everyone on here has some burden to carry and some of the newer members are often near to being overwhelmed. They could probably do without hearing from a time served Weggie who is continuing to fall apart.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about you let us decide? I've never been so low that I didn't want to know what was going on with you. I can be overwhelmed with my own stuff and still have a lot of room left to care about others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have to agree with Sangye.... You just post away.... :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad to see you're back, and doing alright Jack. How are your ribs healing?
    ~ Chris ~
    (Female )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We want 100% of Jack!
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ribs are almost better!

I'm just struggling with my lack of energy and generally feeling crap in the mornings at the moment. This used to only last for two or three hours, but it is now taking until the afternoon before I can do much more than doze in the chair. Some of it is sure to be due to lack of nutrition and the rest is the lung infection, so I have started to make a special effort with eating, fluid intake and keeping my temperature in check and I do seem to have improved as the week has gone on.
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to hear your ribs are better. I think it's amazing that your body can produce any energy at all, given no nutrition, trying to heal an injury and having to fight an infection at the same time. It's working overtime.

Page 74 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast