Page 51 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: News of Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You are right. Very few posts today! What have I done?
    You haven't been posting enough so volume is down,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    I'm glad they caught that, Lisa Marie. I know you want to be off oxygen (I sure did-- what a major pain) but you kinda need it to survive.... Do you still need it in the daytime?
    I still need O2 during the day if i drive or go out to the store or at home if I am going to do more than just sit around and if i am lucky enough and willing to live on the edge i go out to dinner with the family and wear it ....i still have to wear a mask when i am out and about...feb 21 can not come soon enough...Mayo here I come
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIsaMarie, Mayo is waiting for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Too Many Posts

...I can no longer keep up with all the new posts. I used to be able to read them all and follow members progress...
    ...I am taking a break and trying to catch up on some reading. I have an unopened book next to me that has been there since Christmas!

Hope everyone is as well as they can be and that you are all about to have one of the Good Days!
    Thanks for your good wishes Jack!
    Have you been reading already in your unopened book?

Hope you have a good day too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having a really bad day today. It was all I could do to get up and get dressed and this took me hours. No energy at all!
    It is days like today that make me wonder where all this is heading and how quickly, but I expect things won't get worse and I'll probably be reasonably OK by this evening. I was supposed to be doing a couple of small jobs today and these obviously won't happen now. I'll just sit and watch TV instead and perhaps have an hours sleep.

Damn! I hate this!
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack: We in New England have had almost one snowstorm each week since Christmas. I can do very little to be of help to Debbie, who along with her son shovels and spreads salt and uses the snow blower. Last year I could do nothing, this year I go out and direct, (very quietly). I was celebrating yesterday being able to put on my own socks and tie my own boots due to recent weight re-gain (and loss). Feeling better I decided I could in fact scale that five foot snowbank and help my wife rake snow off the shed roof. How wrong I was and I ended up in the house, gasping until the emergency inhaler took effect. Just Wegs reminder of the new normal changes every day, every damn day. Carpe Diem whatever it brings. Guess I'm saying I can understand how you feel.
    Dale

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dale know were you are coming from decided i would do genral clean up through house before i op this week . big mistake took days to recover
    Jack hope things get better through the day for you take care and rest do you watch the rugby always puts me in a good mood

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww, Jack and Dale I'm so sorry. This just stinks. I'm with you today--can barely stand long enough to brush my teeth! Some days it's harder than others to deal with the physical constraints. And some days the physical constraints are just greater. I hope you both have a surprise rebound as the day goes by.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really hate to think this is what I'm looking forward to....

For the past two months I have felt fantastic. This is the best I've been since May '08 and I hope it continues...

First rheumy appt at SLC Vasculitis Center is tomorrow... Whahoo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no reason why you should feel doomed to go through the same thing, vdub. Plenty of Weggies do just fine. I've never-- in 4.5 yrs since dx-- had 2 months where I felt even decent much less fantastic, so that bodes very well for you.

Page 51 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast