Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ?Limited Wegeners

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jola - see if you can find a physiatrist - a rehab physician. I worked for a group here in Kansas - we saw many people with neuropathy combined with gait imbalance due to the neuropathy. They can test you to find the exact area causing the neuropathy, they then work with rehab therapists (PT/OT) under their direction to provide the needed actions/activities/exercises to see if a change can be made with the tendons and other problems that you are mentioning. Sometimes orthopedic physicians do not think of a simple referral... Physiatrists are trained in physical rehabilitation/pain management (one of the few who are) as well as an extensive knowledge of nerves and muscle grouping as they often work with stroke victims to car accident victims to regain their life... I wish you the best
    Nancy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Jolanta, I was reading abouy your neurpathy and the nerves, I have numb area over the right side of chest and this exstends just pass the elbow and all round the shoulder, When i was about i burnt myself on a hotwater bottle on my chest, but it was assumed that i had fallen asleep with it not that i couln't feel it.
    In my teens i new the front area was numb, on a night shift on my break i was talking to a patient finished the shift and then only when i went home and had a shower my husband said whats happened to your back, when ilooked i could see it looked like a huge burn. Went to the AE, were i had it treated for a week, but in the end i had to have a skin graft as some places were third degree burns.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789