Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CT scan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gina, how knowlegable are you about your state? I know that you are experiencing heart failure symptoms but a trip to the ER is not going to accomplish anything more than a long wait in the waiting room and being exposed to more germs than necessary and in your condition that is not advisable. You are being treated for your symptoms already and I am sure your doc knows what and when to do it and has advised you on what to watch out for. Most likely in the ER they will look at you maybe give you some meds (which may cause more harm because they don't know your history) and tell you to see a cardiologist. Should you feel any chest tightness or arm pain, yes go definitely to the ER. If at any time you feel totaly out of sorts, same, go to the ER.
    Last edited by jola57; 03-13-2010 at 03:47 AM.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gina, I hope you called your Cardiologist, Rheumatologist or Primary doctor. From my experience they would have you hooked up in a cardiac unit and checking how much you drank and how much you urinate. They would be doing labs often....ect.....You need to be monitored.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123