Thread: Payment assistance for Rituxin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Payment assistance for Rituxin

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted in awhile, My treatment is going well. They gave me Cytoxin and Rituxin and it I've been symptom-free for almost two years. I have a rituxin treatment every six months, and My rheumatologist is happy with my progress.

I had a treatment in January, and I got a bill for $6000. That is after it went through my PPO insurance. While I haven't hit my deductible or out-of-pocket, it seems very high and not sustainable financially for something I may be getting the rest of my life.

My question is this....do the makers of Rituxin or somebody else offer any programs or coupons to reduce the cost? Is there any other way to reduce this?

Thank you in advance for any feedback you may have.
    Steve
    "Ring a bell, that still can ring, forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in" -Leonard Cohen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Payment assistance for Rituxin

My Rheumatologist submitted me in Truxima Cost Support Program. Truxima is a biosimilar to Rituxin and I think a lot of people get infusions same as Rituxin.
    The program is "Core" Comprehensive Oncology Reimbursement Expertise. Phone = 1-888-587-3263. Talk to your rheumatologist about applying.
    Last edited by Ben; 03-06-2024 at 02:13 AM.

3. Likes Pete, drz, jrslim liked this post