User Tag List

Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Another weggie warrier, Patti Peterson Sullivan, has gained her heavenly wings.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Another weggie warrier, Patti Peterson Sullivan, has gained her heavenly wings.

Not sure if this news has already been posted but Patti Peterson Sullivan recently passed away. I just talked to her husband and he told me she had contracted Covid and her lungs couldn't handle the strain.

She was one of the very first people to be diagnosed with Wegener's, having had the disease, since she was a teenager. She was one of the toughest old birds, I've ever met. I don't know what made me reach out to her, but it appears she just passed a week ago. She was a dog lover and we spent many days, running her dogs in the local state forest. It was nice to have known you my friend.

There will be a service at Sacred Heart Church, 600 Cambridge St, Worcester, Mass at 11:00am on 1/12/24.

2. Likes extremenewenglander liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Another weggie warrier, Patti Peterson Sullivan, has gained her heavenly wings.

Rest In Peace Patti.

Kathy

4. Likes jrslim liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Another weggie warrier, Patti Peterson Sullivan, has gained her heavenly wings.

RIP Patti! Thank you for sharing
    "Ring a bell, that still can ring, forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in" -Leonard Cohen