User Tag List

Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Hello. I’m new. No diagnosis yet.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello. I’m new. No diagnosis yet.

Hello. I’m 51 years old. I went to my doctor because I was having dry mouth and eyes. She referred me to a rheumatologist. My blood work showed elevated MPO and PR3. The labs were repeated. The PR3 was then negative and the MPO was 10.1. Then I had a chest CT scan. I have a small nodule. I’m waiting for referral to see pulmonologist. I also have some thickening in sinuses according to X-ray. I had an MRI for tinnitus( had it for years), no problems found. Then I had a urinalysis done. It showed protein. It was repeated several times. I’ve had 3 negative protein and 2 positive for protein. The 24 hour urinalysis was positive. I am seeing a nephrologist on June 17. Does this sound like Wegeners? I’m so scared and confused. I should add that I’m a female. Blood pressure, cholesterol, other labs really good except for CCP antibodies IgG/ IgA Are 21. Under 19 is negative at the lab I used.
    Last edited by april17; 05-31-2021 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Adding CCP antibodies are 21

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hello. I’m new. No diagnosis yet.

Hey there. Welcome to the forums! Sorry to see you're going through that. I wish I could give you some concrete information but there's really no way to tell.

The Doc will have to do some more tests to figure out what's going on. This could take a little while but it reads like you're well on the road to finding out what's going on. It's definitely confronting being in the twilight zone prior to a diagnosis. In my experience, the worst thing you can do right now is Google symptoms. Results will cover everything from a mild cold to Leprosy. Best things you can do is concentrate on what you know, not what you don't, eat healthy and get some exercise in the time between now and your appointment which is not that far away - awesome!

I'd be keen to know how you go and what the diagnosis is. If you need us, we're here.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

3. Likes Pete, Dirty Don, Masha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hello. I’m new. No diagnosis yet.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Hey there. Welcome to the forums! Sorry to see you're going through that. I wish I could give you some concrete information but there's really no way to tell.

The Doc will have to do some more tests to figure out what's going on. This could take a little while but it reads like you're well on the road to finding out what's going on. It's definitely confronting being in the twilight zone prior to a diagnosis. In my experience, the worst thing you can do right now is Google symptoms. Results will cover everything from a mild cold to Leprosy. Best things you can do is concentrate on what you know, not what you don't, eat healthy and get some exercise in the time between now and your appointment which is not that far away - awesome!

I'd be keen to know how you go and what the diagnosis is. If you need us, we're here.
    I’m not sure I am replying in the correct spot! I’ll keep you posted. Thank you so much for replying to me.

5. Likes andrew liked this post