I saw an interesting movie last night called Living Proof about a movement where many people had arrested or slowed the progression of their multiple sclerosis by following a very strict diet. Multiple sclerosis is another very severe disabling autoimmune disorder. I know many people with diabetes use low-carb diets and exercise to help manage their diabetes Which is another very significant autoimmune disorder for millions of people.

One of the controversies that you frequently read about is the huge pharmaceutical companies that make billions of dollars off our illnesses are not very invested in finding any cheaper treatments or actual cures for illness since it would have a very negative impact on their bottom line. They also have a huge impact on our health and insurance delivery systems due to their influence of spending billions of dollars to determine and influence our healthcare policies.

I was wondering if there is any research that supports the benefits of any dietary exercise plan in helping us Weggies avoid flares or managing our symptoms. Have any of our forum users experienced any significant improvement from a diet and exercise plan that they are willing to share.