I fairly newly diagnosed and have so much to ask. Not sure how or where to start, here goes & thanks.

Fall 2020, unresolved sinus situation after surgery, inflamed cornea, then hearing loss. The Eye doctor pushed for Wegener’s labs. Diagnosed on 12/11/20, started on cyclophosphamide with Bactrim daily 3 month course, on 12/3/12 they started me on 60mg of pred. My Rheumy said he had not seen a case in 5 years, suggested I go to Mayo Clinic – 4.5 hours away, I did December 30. January, February I was feeling so good hearing returned. Due to advice sought an experience GPA doc at University. He pushed to get CovID vaccine, reduced my pred from 40 to 20 to get the shots. 1st shot 2/26, end cycl. 3/12, 2nd shot 3/19 – GPA back 3/25 worse than before lost hearing in both ears, severe headaches, could not start Rituxan until 4/9 due to covid vaccine. --- today is 5/1/21 still having symptoms, small improvements. New GPA doc says it would take 2 months for my health to improve, and I need to take antibiotics for sinus (ENT disagrees)

My questions
1) how soon does Rituxan work?
2) If there is a sinus flareup do I take antibiotics to prevent full GPA from reeking havoc?
3) Guess I am trying to get as healthy as possible and do I can to prevent recurring .

Thanks Kathy in Tampa