I would like to hear of Weggies out there who have had Wegners impact their ears / hearing.
I've been in remission for about 3.5 years (after Rituximab infusion) and things seem to indicate that I'm now having a flare up. But the Dr. is not convinced and neither am I.

Had COVID in December, and a month later started having ear and throat pain, headaches. They treated me with antiobiotics and prednisone packs and while on the medication I felt better but then it would come back the next week.
Rheumy did the bloodwork and all the ANCA markers shoot up. They were quiet before. So, it seems that Covid may have taken me out of remission.

However, no other organ involvement, at the moment. Kidneys and lungs are fine. Just ears and my neuropathy seems a bit more intense than usual.
I have pain, pressure and ringing in my left ear all the time. Vertigo as well. Right ear doesn't seem to be affected, although it all started on the right side but then went away.
Dr. suspects Wegeners although he is a bit puzzled but prefers to be conservative and has ordered a Rixuence infusion.

He has sent me back to the ENT to find out if I have sensory neuro hearing loss. He thinks that would be more indicative that Wegeners is attacking my auditory nerve.
I haven't heard that much about Wegeners impacting the ear canal or nerve without sinuses. Or maybe it's because it's just starting to brew and that's where it has decided to start this time? It's so hard to tell.
All I know is my ear problems persist and nothing seems to help. I'm on 20mg of prednisone right now because I refuse to go higher. I am trying to withstand as much pain as I can to avoid higher dosage of prednisone.
But I am not sure how much longer I will be able to wait. Ruxience infusion is ordered but has not been scheduled. In any case, that takes 4-6 weeks to do anything so there is still a long road ahead to recovery.
So, if you anyone of you out there had impact in your ears, please share your experience. Would like to compare notes.
Can I loose my hearing?