The best person to answer this is your doctor. In the past, just receiving the flu shot, I have to complete and sign forms. Then the pharmacist reviews everything. If you don’t want to wait until your next doctors visit, do they have a portal where you can ask a question?
Getting your Rituxin every six months should not cause interference with getting vaccines. Just get the vaccine two weeks before infusion.
The one thing I know for sure is that we can not have a live vaccine, nor can the people we live with. Examples of live vaccines are measles, mumps, polio.
They surely must come out with a covid vaccine for people like us. I have friends with RA and cancer and they can not have a live one. I am 70 years old and my friends are also older. Since we are the ones at the highest risk of this disease, it only seems logical that one will be made available for us.
Again, the best person to ask about the effectiveness of your vaccine after infusion is your doctor. If he/she does not feel it was effective they should provide you with a direction of what to do before you get the next shingles vaccine.