Hi, how are you doing out there ?

I suggest we will collect here all the questions and medical info we can find on this subject, like professional articles or if someone has the chance to discuss it with his docs. Please don't post here "conspiracy" theories of any kind.

To be honest, the vaccins make me worried not less then the virus, for few reasons, so those are my questions:

1. Are we allowed to get them and which vaccin ? The Israeli one is made from dead virus so it is not for us. What do we know about the others ?

2. Can it cause us a flare ?

3. Rtx is deleting part of the immune system memory. So how useful a vaccin is for those on rtx ?
I had to do a tetanus vaccin a year ago after injury. I asked my wg dr. If it will still be valid after rtx and he said that he isn't sure and that in case of another injury I will need to do blood test to see if I need another tetanus vaccin or not.

4. My Igg and Igm are below the normal now due to many years on rtx. It means that my immune system is under functioning. What does it mean to get a vaccin in this case ?

5. I am worried about my kids getting the vaccin. If someone has a genetic tendency to develop AI disease, can the vaccin be the triger ?

We have enough time to make some research before we will need to make a decision.

Stay safe, my friends.