My doctor has talked to me about possibly doing immunoglobulin therapy with me at some point in the future. I'm not sure what criteria he is looking for beyond the fact that I am extremely immune compromised. I do suffer from sinus infections that cannot be cleared up with conventional means - they always return. My ENT says that we might be able to get them bug free but that because of the structures it is likely I would quickly become infected again.

A large part of the reason i have these infections is that my sinuses have been damaged by many years of Wegener's involvement. The damaged structures makes a great home for the bugs and cannot properly clear themselves. I'm only surviving now with very aggressive cleaning with a variety of potions and antibiotics.

I am going to be having surgery soon to clear out scar tissue and deformed bone caused by the WG.
It's not clear how much of my problem is due to reduced immune function or to the damage but the damage can be improved so it's a good place to start.