Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Covid vaccins and WG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Covid vaccins and WG

I agree. My Chart (and other variations) is a wonderful tool. As I understand, there is a software basis to it that allows other medical services to get access through their own version - possibly with a different name . My primary care doc recently got bought out by a different parent company and I was very happy to hear that she can still access my medical records from the old institution because of this shared software connection. She does not have total access but has most of it- certainly the most relevant things including test results. This meant that I could keep this same doc who already knows me and that I like working with.

2. Likes Pete, Masha, mishb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: Iím almost 48 hours past my second dose of Pfizer. I had some pronounced side effects yesterday ó fatigue (I took a two-hour nap yesterday afternoon and went to bed a couple hours early last night), low grade fever and chills, and body aches. It knocked me on my butt. This morning, I feel better, but still donít have much energy.

On the other hand, my wife, who is taking 50 mg/day of azathioprine for autoimmune hepatitis, had minor soreness at the injection site, and that was all.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

4. Likes Aneinu, mishb, shankxonline liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my first Pfizer vaccine 2 days ago. Only side effects are a sore arm and maybe a little fatigue.

My last Rituxin was at the end of September, and my rheumatologist advised me to wait 4 weeks after my 2nd dose (in 3 weeks) before getting my next infusion.

Stay well, everyone!

6. Likes Aneinu, Pete, shankxonline, me2 liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567