Likes Likes:  8

Thread: Happy Birthday

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Happy Birthday

Wishing @annekat a wonderful, healthy and happy birthday.
    Masha

2. Likes annekat, Alysia, gilders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Happy Birthday

Thank you, Masha! It's tomorrow, but early is always good! I have been a little spotty on here since ditching Tapatalk and getting back on the computer. Just put a shortcut on my desktop, which should help. Tomorrow my two sisters will be here for a birthday dinner of tacos, fresh blackberry pie, vanilla ice cream, and I'm not sure what else. The blackberries in the pie will be our special Pacific Northwest native trailing variety, which I grew up harvesting with my grandmother for several summers at various spots on their large tree farm. We have had extra hot weather, for here, up to 98F., certainly hotter on the other side of the mountains that divide our state. It is gradually cooling down and I think by tomorrow will be pleasant enough to enjoy sitting outside and enjoying the view of Puget Sound. I know the weather tends to be hot and humid all summer where you are, and I hope you are dealing with it OK and perhaps getting some breaks. I hope that your health is on an even keel, and that you are enjoying life!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

4. Likes Alysia, Masha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I came to the forum to wish Anne a Happy Birthday on the birthdays' thread, but will use this thread now. Thanks Masha.

Happy Birthday, dear Anne. I love you and I feel blessed to call you my friend Sometimes it feels like I know you for real and not only online.

May your birthday (and all your days) be filled with joy, peace, good health, friendships, prosperity, love and Faith.

Your blackberry pie with vanille ice cream sounds amazing (although I wouldn't be able to eat one). I hope the weather will be decent enough to enjoy sitting outside.

May your birthday be as awesome as you are
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    I came to the forum to wish Anne a Happy Birthday on the birthdays' thread, but will use this thread now. Thanks Masha.

Happy Birthday, dear Anne. I love you and I feel blessed to call you my friend Sometimes it feels like I know you for real and not only online.

May your birthday (and all your days) be filled with joy, peace, good health, friendships, prosperity, love and Faith.

Your blackberry pie with vanille ice cream sounds amazing (although I wouldn't be able to eat one). I hope the weather will be decent enough to enjoy sitting outside.

May your birthday be as awesome as you are
    Thanks so much, Alysia. I love you, too! It would be so amazing if we could meet someday. I feel like I know you more than online, too. I remember when you first joined the Forum, not long after I did, and you apologized for your English, which was better than quite a few American speakers and writers. You have become such a valuable part of this group since then. The weather is starting to cool, so I think the birthday will be pleasant. I hope there is something you can eat which you enjoy as much as I enjoy pie and ice cream. Chocolate, maybe? Hoping you and your loved ones are safe and in good health.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

7. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy birthday @annekat!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

9. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Anne, chocolate works well for me cheers

(Thanks for your kind words... )
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy birthday Anne!!

If Alysia can't eat the pie, I'll have her slice!
    Diagnosed April 1995

12. Likes Alysia liked this post