Thread: Feedback needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Re: Feedback needed

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Most important: maybe I couldn't comment because I didn't registered.... thinking so, when I tried to register, I couldn't recall my passward which is kept on my phone. Will we have to recall our passwards for the new site ?

Sorry for being so clumsy with that, but I can promise that If I can handle the site eventually, everyone else will be able to do it
    All good Alysia, at the point when we go to the new version you will just be able to log in as you did before. Same username and password so no need to have to remember anything.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

2. Likes Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Re: Feedback needed

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @andrew for keeping the best weggie's home working so well and for so many years. I am forever grateful to you.
    It's a pleasure

I admit, that I am not doing well with "technology".. sorry.. I went to the link but couldn't find where and how I comment... ?
    Thanks for that, yes the default setup is a bit confusing. I'm working on making it more obvious - like displaying the actual forums/topics on the front page. This will make it easier I think.

I wanted to comment that the color was problematic to the poor weggies eyes. The contrast should be higher.
    Great feedback thank you! Will pay attention to contrast.

Also with this site even from my phone I switch to "computer desktop" or whatever you call it.
    With the new site you'll have a much better time navigating it on your phone. It will be much nicer.

Will it keep our private messages from the past ?
    Great question. Yes you will absolutely have all your PMs. Note I also keep daily backups of the site so they are always available if something explodes.

All the threads, discussions, PMs, usernames, passwords, images and everything gets transferred over.

Also note that there will be many, many new emojis.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

4. Likes Masha, Alysia, me2, mishb liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12