Today is my birthday (it's ten to twelve in the evening, just another ten minutes to celebrate)
Yesterday I recieved an email with birthday wishes from the Wegs Support Group. Thanks Andrew!
(I know you are at the other side of the globe, in another time-zone)

Anyway, it was a reminder for me to take a look here, and to see how most of you are doing...

About me: I have kind of 'smoldering Wegs' again, but with a pretty high daily dose of bactrim it is under control.
Kind of scary is the fact that we have the corona (SARS-CoV-2) -virus within our borders, same as most other countries around the world.
Our government took a lot of precautions, my hubby is working from home, so he won't have to travel by train four hours every day.
As we were both a bit ill - we didn't know whether it was just a cold or maybe the new coronavirus- we had to stay home. So we did.
Still we were pretty insecure. You cannot get tested when you don't have a fever, and we didn't.
Anyway, we managed to get by. The groceries were ordered online, and will be delivered tomorrow.

Still this was the strangest birthday I ever had.
I hope this crisis will be managed well, by all citizins and gouvernments, and that all will soon be well again.
Stay strong!