Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Thx 4 Birthday wish

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Thx 4 Birthday wish

Today is my birthday (it's ten to twelve in the evening, just another ten minutes to celebrate)
    Yesterday I recieved an email with birthday wishes from the Wegs Support Group. Thanks Andrew!
    (I know you are at the other side of the globe, in another time-zone)

Anyway, it was a reminder for me to take a look here, and to see how most of you are doing...

About me: I have kind of 'smoldering Wegs' again, but with a pretty high daily dose of bactrim it is under control.
    Kind of scary is the fact that we have the corona (SARS-CoV-2) -virus within our borders, same as most other countries around the world.
    Our government took a lot of precautions, my hubby is working from home, so he won't have to travel by train four hours every day.
    As we were both a bit ill - we didn't know whether it was just a cold or maybe the new coronavirus- we had to stay home. So we did.
    Still we were pretty insecure. You cannot get tested when you don't have a fever, and we didn't.
    Anyway, we managed to get by. The groceries were ordered online, and will be delivered tomorrow.

Still this was the strangest birthday I ever had.
    I hope this crisis will be managed well, by all citizins and gouvernments, and that all will soon be well again.
    Stay strong!
    Living with WG/GPA since june 2010...

2. Likes Pete, Masha, drz, Dirty Don, annekat, Alysia liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Thx 4 Birthday wish

Hope your next birthday is more joyous occasion.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

4. Likes annekat, chrisTIn@, Masha, Alysia liked this post